Friday, January 26, 2007

Pakshet!

There's this saying: What you don't know won't hurt you....pero meron din:The truth will set you free...

eh ano ba talaga?! Which will help you feel better?

If only i have the power to read people's mind, see who is inside someone's heart...Know what the other is feeling.
Maybe, it will make me feel better. I hope. I wish.


God help me...

6 comments:

iMpSyChed said...

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,
but because it sees more it is willing to see less.

Psyche said...

di naman na post yung unang comment ko...grrrrrrrrr..

let me try to remember what've posted.

---

i'd say "what you don't know won't hurt you", where secrets are best kept in the closet - untold

secrecy is one good virtue i almost mastered and I am loving it although I know it didn't give me much pleasure of freeing myself from pain. I am not a masochist for nothing. hehehehe.

Psyche said...

di naman na post yung unang comment ko...grrrrrrrrr..

let me try to remember what've posted.

---

i'd say "what you don't know won't hurt you", where secrets are best kept in the closet - untold

secrecy is one good virtue i almost mastered and I am loving it although I know it didn't give me much pleasure of freeing myself from pain. I am not a masochist for nothing. hehehehe.

Psyche said...

di naman na post yung unang comment ko...grrrrrrrrr..

let me try to remember what've posted.

---

i'd say "what you don't know won't hurt you", where secrets are best kept in the closet - untold

secrecy is one good virtue i almost mastered and I am loving it although I know it didn't give me much pleasure of freeing myself from pain. I am not a masochist for nothing. hehehehe.

Psyche said...

di naman na post yung unang comment ko...grrrrrrrrr..

let me try to remember what've posted.

---

i'd say "what you don't know won't hurt you", where secrets are best kept in the closet - untold

secrecy is one good virtue i almost mastered and I am loving it although I know it didn't give me much pleasure of freeing myself from pain. I am not a masochist for nothing. hehehehe.

Isayski said...

@impsyched: hay...i don't know na...
@psyche: dami mong comment ah. hehe...well, yeah. Siguro nga mas mabuti nlang na wag alamin. Siguro i just need to believe and trust him. Para i don't have any mind-bugging thoughts na.